Getting a Free Smartphone is Easy
Plus, Get the Most of NumberSync with a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 or a LG G Pad X 10.1
Starting tomorrow, AT&T* is offering buy one smartphone, get one free when you buy both on AT&T Next Every Year or AT&T Next.1
As another school year and fall football season approaches, it’s time to gear up for streaming. We’re making it easier with a deal you can’t resist.
You wanted it. We’re delivering. Starting tomorrow, for some of our most popular smartphones, buy one smartphone and get one free.
Some smartphones included in the offer are: Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 active 32 GB, LG G5TM and the LG V10TM.
The offer is simple. New and existing consumer and business customers should:
- Purchase both phones on either AT&T Next Every Year, AT&T Next or, for business customers, on Equipment Installment Plans (EIP):
- Both phones must be from the same manufacturer.
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone needs to be a new line.
- The phones may be bought on any combination of AT&T Next (30-month contract for up to $695 or $23.17 a month), AT&T Next Every Year (24-month contract for up to $695 or $28.96 a month), or for business customers only, EIP (24-month contract for up to $695 or $23.17 a month) or EIP (36-month contract for up to $695 or $19.31 a month).
- Add both phones to a qualified service plan, like the AT&T Unlimited Plan2 or a Mobile Share Value plan, for as low as $70 a month for 2 smartphones on Mobile Share Value.
- Pay taxes at sale for both smartphones.
- Start receiving bill credits after 3 bill cycles or fewer – up to $695 spread out over the monthly bill cycles of your installment plan. Or, you can apply the monthly credits towards the purchase of other eligible smartphones, which will be discounted but not free.
- BOGO must consist of devices from same manufacturer and the total amount of credit available varies by manufacturer.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high-speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
+Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.
Samsung, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Note are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
The offer is available until August 31. For more info, visit att.com or a store for more details.
Plus, when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you can get a free Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 for free or a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 classic for $49.99 with a 2-year agreement.3
Both are compatible with NumberSync, so you can make or receive calls using your mobile number, whether or not your smartphone is handy.4
Need a free tablet that is compatible with NumberSync? LG G5® and LG V10® BOGO purchases qualify for a free LG G Pad X™ 10.1 on a two-year agreement with eligible service when purchased at att.com.4
Whether you’re across the country or across the cubicle, stay in touch all summer long with AT&T. 5
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
1Devices priced $585 to $695. Exclusions apply. Both require 0% APR agmt. Pay up to 3 installments on each before credits starts. Req’s well-qual. credit. If svc cancelled on 1, its device balance is due. Credit may not exceed device price. Activation/upgrade, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See a store for details. Other eligible smartphones include the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7 active, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge, and Galaxy Note5.
2Speed, usage, and other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimited plan for details.
3 Must buy any Samsung Galaxy smartphone on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year installment agmt, Watch w/ 2-yr agmt & active. elig. svc on both. Owe $200 discount if return only smartphone. If svc cancelled, balance (up to $915) is due. Tax due at sale. Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt. Deposit, down payment, activ./upgrade (up to $65), restocking, early termination (up to $150) & other fees, charges & restr’s apply.
4 Requires compatible smartphone on an AT&T postpaid wireless account and set up for HD Voice. When calling from outside AT&T’s owned & operated domestic coverage area, wearable number rather than smartphone number is shown in caller ID.
5 Early termination and other fees, charges and restrictions apply. See URL for details.
6Your NumberSync device must have access to an Internet connection. This can be over Wi-Fi, wired broadband, or mobile broadband. If you use a Wi-Fi connection and go out of range or the connection is lost, the call will drop.