Stay in the Spotlight this Holiday Season with the HTC Desire® EYE, Available Exclusively at AT&T on Nov. 7
DALLAS, Nov. 3, 2014 – Get the Desire EYE and RE by HTC in time for the holidays. AT&T1 today confirmed that the HTC Desire EYE and RE will be available for purchase beginning Nov. 7 at www.att.com and in AT&T retail stores.
Purchase the HTC Desire EYE in Coral Reef (white) for $0 down on an AT&T Next plan for $22.92 per month on AT&T Next 182 or $27.50 per month on AT&T Next 12.2 You can also get the smartphone for $149.99 with a two-year agreement3 or at no annual commitment for $549.99.4
Additionally, customers can save $50 on a RE by HTC, a 16MP point and shoot camera, when they purchase the HTC Desire EYE on an AT&T Next plan or a two-year agreement.5
“Optimized for taking selfies, HTC Desire EYE is AT&T’s first smartphone with a 13MP front-facing camera and a dual LED flash,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Device Marketing and Developer Services, AT&T. “Both HTC Desire EYE and RE have many great features that allow you to capture your moments – all on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,6 covering more than 300 million Americans.”
HTC Desire EYE comes outfitted with a powerful 2.3 GHz Quad-Core processor, a 2400mAh battery, 16GB of on-board storage7 and up to 128GB additional storage with a microSD™ card (sold separately).
Check out the AT&T Mobile Minute for HTC Desire EYE. Additional key features include:
- Picture Perfect: With a front and rear facing 13MP camera, capture high-resolution moments and see them on an immense 5.2-inch full High Definition display (1080p); the quintessential smartphone for taking selfies. You can also capture more background and wider group shots with an 88 degree front-facing wide-angle lens, complemented with full-power dual LED flash.
- Video Camera for Every Move: Equipped with hands-free face-tracking, dynamic cropping, and noise cancellation, the HTC Desire EYE keeps you in frame and in the spotlight, following you where you go. With your face and upper body always in-frame and presented in the best light during video chats, people can clearly focus on you and hear you instead of being distracted by background action and noise.
- Immersive BoomSound™ Audio: For powerful and balanced sound, the HTC Desire EYE comes with HTC BoomSound dual front-facing stereo speakers. Plus a built-in amplifier boosts volume projected toward you.
For additional information, visit www.att.com/DesireEye.
The HTC Desire EYE earned four out of five stars on AT&T’s Eco-Rating system. The system, which rates the environmental factors of AT&T branded handset devices, was created to empower consumer choice around sustainability. For more information about this device’s rating, AT&T’s Eco-Rating System, and how you can join AT&T in making a difference, please visit http://att.com/ecospace.
RE, a point and shoot camera, comes with a 16MP camera sensor with a 146 degree wide-angle lens, and effortlessly integrates with your smartphone and user settings to automatically back up your photos and videos to the cloud.9 An 820mAh rechargeable battery supports 1 hour and 40 minutes of continuous 1080p High Definition recording capability.10 Additional key features include:
- Intuitive Controls: Just grab, point and shoot with RE’s intuitive controls. The grip sensor is always on and wakes the capture capability when you pick it up. Tap the shutter button to capture photos or press and hold to take videos.
- Cloud Back-up and Easy Sharing: RE can integrate with Android and iOS devices to back up your photos and videos to the cloud so you can access and share them anywhere. Use the RE app to connect your smartphone to back up your content to third-party cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.9
- Waterproof: RE is IPX7-compliant11 meaning you can capture photos and videos up to one meter underwater for 30 minutes without a protective case.
- Cinematic Features: Time-lapse and slow motion options give you the tools to capture your world in your own way.
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2Requires 20-mth or 24-mth 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit and wireless service. Tax due at sale. If wireless service cancelled, device balance due. Service costs additional. Other charges and restrictions apply. AT&T Next Requirements: www.att.com/shop/wireless/next.html#fbid=mkEz9ThvDiO.
3$149.99 pricing. Requires 2-year wireless service agreement with qualifying data plan. Activation/upgrade, early termination and other fees, and restrictions apply. Pricing Requirements: www.att.com/att/planner/index.html#fbid=yRbS77904im.
4Requires activation of new line of qualified wireless service.
5 Purchase HTC Desire Eye or HTC One M8 on a Next plan, or two-year and save $50 on the RE camera when phone and accessory are purchased together. Offer expires January 8, 2015.
6Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
7 Available storage is less due to phone software.
8 Do not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials in connection with the Video Highlights feature unless you have secured the copyright owner’s permission first.
9 Requires iOS 7 and Android 4.3 or above Bluetooth enabled companion device. RE app available at Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Data usage may apply to transfer and backup services.
10 Results may vary. Estimated maximum standby and use time may vary depending on your current usage patterns, settings, and other factors and conditions.
11 IPX7 rated (water-resistant), submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes with covers tightly closed. Rinse to remove any residue. Not shockproof.
12AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 (Vol. 2) and 2014 (Vol. 1 & 2) Full Service Wireless Purchase Experience StudySM. 2014 Vol. 2 based on responses from 10,079 consumers measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who purchased a wireless product or service within last 6 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-June 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide based on offering roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. HTC, HTC Desire, HTC Desire EYE, RE, Zoe, HTC BoomSound and all other HTC product and service names referenced are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation and its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.