Customer Experience & Service at AT&T Retail Stores
AT&T retail stores are designed to enhance the customer experience and to increase customer service. Learn more about AT&T retail locations.
New AT&T Customer Experience and Retail Design
It all started on a piece of paper. We designed the future of retail in a store that will allow you to shop for and experience technology in a whole new way. See the next evolution of retail experience. Watch the video below, and read our blog.
AT&T Customer Experience Facts
- AT&T provides customer support in more than 160 languages, including Arabic, Farsi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Vietnamese and more.
- AT&T operates more than 5,000 points of retail distribution with over 2,000 being company-owned. More than 700 stores offer support in Spanish.
- We have a dedicated team of employees helping customers in social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Our National Center for Customers with Disabilities (NCCD) offers accessibility support and a wide range of communications services to customers with vision, hearing, mobility and speed limitations.
- In 2013, we had over 15 million online chat sessions with customers on att.com.
- We value customer feedback. We conduct millions of customer interviews each year, including surveys of former and returning customers. Your comments help determine what we do and how we serve you.
How to Reach Us
RELATED MEDIA KITS