AT&T enterprise security news and resources, including network and business continuity services. Get the latest news on AT&T security solutions for business.
Enterprise Security Annoucements
Despite constantly evolving threats and increasingly sophisticated cyber criminals, AT&T works to stay one step ahead. The company's sophisticated network monitors, probes, and algorithms to identify known or suspected viruses, worms, and other Internet attacks – often destroying them before they reach an enterprise.
AT&T delivers a broad portfolio of security services to help assess threat vulnerabilities, protect the infrastructure, detect attacks, and respond to suspicious activities and events. AT&T's network-based approach to managed security delivers some of today's most powerful weapons to combat cyber security attacks. Our network security solutions rely on three key ingredients: our scalable, reliable global IP network; our security experts who have in-depth, hands-on experience; and the innovation and research of AT&T Labs.
In the News
Chain Store Age, 11.18.14, Tech Guest Viewpoint - Focus on breach response as much as prevention
Nikkei, 9.12.14, The Importance of Information Security
LightReading, 9.5.14, AT&T's Amoroso: To Battle New Threats, Mobilize Your People
InfoSec Magazine, 9.4.14, AT&T Launches Security Resource Center
Cincinnati Enquirer, 8.22.14, 12 ways to avoid identify thedt on college campuses
Transaction World, 7.15.14, Understanding Proximate Reality to Improve Data Security
LightReading, 6.12.14, AT&T's Amoroso: Perimeter Security No Longer Enough
LightReading, 6.11.14, AT&T's Ed Amoroso on Mobile Security
USA Today, 5.20.14, AT&T showcases futuristic smartphone tech
SecurityWeek, 4.8.14, AT&T Offers Cloud Security Solution Powered by Blue Coat
LightReading, 4.8.14, AT&T Bolsters Enterprise Cloud Security
FierceTelecom, 4.8.14, AT&T serves up new cloud-based web security service
Talkin’Cloud, 4.8.14, AT&T Launches Cloud Web Security Solution
ZDNet, 3.5.14, Closing the IT security communications gap
SecurityWeek, 2.25.14, AT&T and IBM Partner on Cyber Security Management
NetworkedWorld, 2.25.14, AT&T and IBM cement security partnership
siliconANGLE, 2.25.14, AT&T and IBM simplify security services, take on modern cyber threats
ZDNet, 2.25.14, AT&T, IBM reveal joint service to boost network security
The Washington Post, 2.25.14, IBM and AT&T partner on cybersecurity
VentureBeat, 2.24.14, IBM and AT&T team up on network security to ward off cyber threats
SC Magazine, 2.3.14, The need and the challenge
InformationWeek, 1.21.14, HIPAA, SOX & PCI: The Coming Compliance Crisis In IT Security
California Lawyer, 1.11.14 Every Firm's a Target
LightReading, 12.6.2013, AT&T Readies Dual-Billing Toggle Update in Q1
LightReading, 12.5.2013, AT&T's Amoroso: LTE, Virtualization & Cloud Mean New Security Challenges
Transaction World Magazine, 12.1.2013, Using Encryption To Limit PCI DSS Scope
InformationWeek, 11.20.2013, The New Security Architecture
IndiaTechonline, 9.18.2013, AT&T launches an all-in-one mobile security solution
FierceTelecom, 9.11.2013, AT&T ramps up its managed security push, adds mobile device management
ZDNet, 9.10.2013, AT&T targets enterprise security market, eyes jailbroken devices
ExecutiveBiz, 9.10.2013, AT&T to Unveil New Cloud-Based Cyber Tech, Services; Andy Daudelin Comments
telecompaper, 9.10.2013, AT&T expands lineup of security services
SCMagazine, 8.7.2013, Understanding parallax and convergence to improve security
SCMagazine, 8.1.2013, Beyond the checkbox: PCI DSS
CAPITAL WEEKLY, Mitigating Cyber Security Threats
ChinaDaily, 6.28.2013, 90% UK business take proactive approach to security: Study
eWeek, 6.11.2013, Mobile Apps, Cloud Services Top Areas of Business Investment: AT&T
Infosecurity Magazine 5.16.2013, An Inside Look at AT&T's Operations Center, and its Security Strategy
SC Magazine, 2.22.2013, Finalists Announced: Top 10 security challenges for 2013
- Mobile Bot Net Infographic
- Mobile Security: Multi-Layered Defense
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Infographic
- Application Security 101
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, talks about evolution of information security for mobile business.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, discusses security implications in a diverse and flexible IT ecosystem.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso explains how to deal with mobility and BYOD security challenges when moving to the cloud.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso discusses security challenges in an all-IP, 4G world.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud, and Access Management, talks about security challenges in a BYOD world.
- Ed Amoroso on "The CEO's Guide to Cloud Security"
- Ed Amoroso on AT&T's investment in mobile security
- Video: AT&T Confronts Emerging Cyber-security Threats
- View Device Protection & Control product video.
- View the AT&T Network-based Firewall Service demo and see how AT&T helps customers cost effectively secure infrastructure assets.
- Watch Stephen Hutnik, Lead Architect of AT&T DDoS Defense, explain how his team protects customers from attacks.
- Watch this video to learn more about how our AT&T Security Operations Center can help you.
If this page does not automatically redirect, click here.