Enterprise security services from AT&T provide business security solutions to help assess business and network vulnerabilities. Learn more about our enterprise security solutions.
Despite constantly evolving threats and increasingly sophisticated cyber criminals, AT&T works to stay one step ahead. The company's sophisticated network monitors, probes, and algorithms to identify known or suspected viruses, worms, and other Internet attacks – often destroying them before they reach an enterprise.
AT&T delivers a broad portfolio of security services to help assess vulnerabilities, protect the infrastructure, detect attacks, and respond to suspicious activities and events. AT&T's network-based approach to managed security delivers some of today's most powerful weapons to combat cyber security attacks. Our network security solutions rely on three key ingredients: our scalable, reliable global IP network; our security experts who have in-depth, hands-on experience; and the innovation and research of AT&T Labs.
In the News
LightReading, 12.6.2013, AT&T Readies Dual-Billing Toggle Update in Q1
LightReading, 12.5.2013, AT&T's Amoroso: LTE, Virtualization & Cloud Mean New Security Challenges
Transaction World Magazine, 12.1.2013, Using Encryption To Limit PCI DSS Scope
InformationWeek, 11.20.2013, The New Security Architecture
IndiaTechonline, 9.18.2013, AT&T launches an all-in-one mobile security solution
FierceTelecom, 9.11.2013, AT&T ramps up its managed security push, adds mobile device management
ZDNet, 9.10.2013, AT&T targets enterprise security market, eyes jailbroken devices
ExecutiveBiz, 9.10.2013, AT&T to Unveil New Cloud-Based Cyber Tech, Services; Andy Daudelin Comments
telecompaper, 9.10.2013, AT&T expands lineup of security services
SCMagazine, 8.7.2013, Understanding parallax and convergence to improve security
SCMagazine, 8.1.2013, Beyond the checkbox: PCI DSS
CAPITAL WEEKLY, Mitigating Cyber Security Threats
ChinaDaily, 6.28.2013, 90% UK business take proactive approach to security: Study
eWeek, 6.11.2013, Mobile Apps, Cloud Services Top Areas of Business Investment: AT&T
Infosecurity Magazine 5.16.2013, An Inside Look at AT&T's Operations Center, and its Security Strategy
SC Magazine, 2.22.2013, Finalists Announced: Top 10 security challenges for 2013
- Mobile Bot Net Infographic
- Mobile Security: Multi-Layered Defense
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Infographic
- Application Security 101
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, talks about evolution of information security for mobile business.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, discusses security implications in a diverse and flexible IT ecosystem.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso explains how to deal with mobility and BYOD security challenges when moving to the cloud.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso discusses security challenges in an all-IP, 4G world.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud, and Access Management, talks about security challenges in a BYOD world.
- Ed Amoroso on "The CEO's Guide to Cloud Security"
- Ed Amoroso on AT&T's investment in mobile security
- Video: AT&T Confronts Emerging Cyber-security Threats
- View Device Protection & Control product video.
- View the AT&T Network-based Firewall Service demo and see how AT&T helps customers cost effectively secure infrastructure assets.
- Watch Stephen Hutnik, Lead Architect of AT&T DDoS Defense, explain how his team protects customers from attacks.
- Watch this video to learn more about how our AT&T Security Operations Center can help you.
6.14.2013, Security Amidst The Mobile Chaos
5.31.2013, Is Your CDN Vulnerable To Attack?
5.24.2013, Understanding The PCI Compliance Spectrum
4.25.2013, Security's Evolutionary Theory
09.25.12, Innovation Origins: AT&T Mobile Security
08.27.12, What happens when the password hacked is your own?
08.23.12, What's keeping CIOs up at night?
08.17.12, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Lessons in productivity and security from the toolbox
08.11.12, Bringing secure MPLS to the enterprise