Enterprise security services from AT&T provide business security solutions to help assess business and network vulnerabilities. Learn more about our enterprise security solutions.
Enterprise Security Annoucements
Despite constantly evolving threats and increasingly sophisticated cyber criminals, AT&T works to stay one step ahead. The company's sophisticated network monitors, probes, and algorithms to identify known or suspected viruses, worms, and other Internet attacks – often destroying them before they reach an enterprise.
AT&T delivers a broad portfolio of security services to help assess vulnerabilities, protect the infrastructure, detect attacks, and respond to suspicious activities and events. AT&T's network-based approach to managed security delivers some of today's most powerful weapons to combat cyber security attacks. Our network security solutions rely on three key ingredients: our scalable, reliable global IP network; our security experts who have in-depth, hands-on experience; and the innovation and research of AT&T Labs.
In the News
LightReading, 6.11.14, AT&T's Ed Amoroso on Mobile Security
USA Today, 5.20.14, AT&T showcases futuristic smartphone tech
SecurityWeek, 4.8.14, AT&T Offers Cloud Security Solution Powered by Blue Coat
LightReading, 4.8.14, AT&T Bolsters Enterprise Cloud Security
FierceTelecom, 4.8.14, AT&T serves up new cloud-based web security service
Talkin’Cloud, 4.8.14, AT&T Launches Cloud Web Security Solution
ZDNet, 3.5.14, Closing the IT security communications gap
SecurityWeek, 2.25.14, AT&T and IBM Partner on Cyber Security Management
NetworkedWorld, 2.25.14, AT&T and IBM cement security partnership
siliconANGLE, 2.25.14, AT&T and IBM simplify security services, take on modern cyber threats
ZDNet, 2.25.14, AT&T, IBM reveal joint service to boost network security
The Washington Post, 2.25.14, IBM and AT&T partner on cybersecurity
VentureBeat, 2.24.14, IBM and AT&T team up on network security to ward off cyber threats
SC Magazine, 2.3.14, The need and the challenge
InformationWeek, 1.21.14, HIPAA, SOX & PCI: The Coming Compliance Crisis In IT Security
California Lawyer, 1.11.14 Every Firm's a Target
LightReading, 12.6.2013, AT&T Readies Dual-Billing Toggle Update in Q1
LightReading, 12.5.2013, AT&T's Amoroso: LTE, Virtualization & Cloud Mean New Security Challenges
Transaction World Magazine, 12.1.2013, Using Encryption To Limit PCI DSS Scope
InformationWeek, 11.20.2013, The New Security Architecture
IndiaTechonline, 9.18.2013, AT&T launches an all-in-one mobile security solution
FierceTelecom, 9.11.2013, AT&T ramps up its managed security push, adds mobile device management
ZDNet, 9.10.2013, AT&T targets enterprise security market, eyes jailbroken devices
ExecutiveBiz, 9.10.2013, AT&T to Unveil New Cloud-Based Cyber Tech, Services; Andy Daudelin Comments
telecompaper, 9.10.2013, AT&T expands lineup of security services
SCMagazine, 8.7.2013, Understanding parallax and convergence to improve security
SCMagazine, 8.1.2013, Beyond the checkbox: PCI DSS
CAPITAL WEEKLY, Mitigating Cyber Security Threats
ChinaDaily, 6.28.2013, 90% UK business take proactive approach to security: Study
eWeek, 6.11.2013, Mobile Apps, Cloud Services Top Areas of Business Investment: AT&T
Infosecurity Magazine 5.16.2013, An Inside Look at AT&T's Operations Center, and its Security Strategy
SC Magazine, 2.22.2013, Finalists Announced: Top 10 security challenges for 2013
- Mobile Bot Net Infographic
- Mobile Security: Multi-Layered Defense
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Infographic
- Application Security 101
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, talks about evolution of information security for mobile business.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, discusses security implications in a diverse and flexible IT ecosystem.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso explains how to deal with mobility and BYOD security challenges when moving to the cloud.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso discusses security challenges in an all-IP, 4G world.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud, and Access Management, talks about security challenges in a BYOD world.
- Ed Amoroso on "The CEO's Guide to Cloud Security"
- Ed Amoroso on AT&T's investment in mobile security
- Video: AT&T Confronts Emerging Cyber-security Threats
- View Device Protection & Control product video.
- View the AT&T Network-based Firewall Service demo and see how AT&T helps customers cost effectively secure infrastructure assets.
- Watch Stephen Hutnik, Lead Architect of AT&T DDoS Defense, explain how his team protects customers from attacks.
- Watch this video to learn more about how our AT&T Security Operations Center can help you.
6.14.2013, Security Amidst The Mobile Chaos
5.31.2013, Is Your CDN Vulnerable To Attack?
5.24.2013, Understanding The PCI Compliance Spectrum
4.25.2013, Security's Evolutionary Theory
09.25.12, Innovation Origins: AT&T Mobile Security
08.23.12, What's keeping CIOs up at night?
08.11.12, Bringing secure MPLS to the enterprise