ICYMI: AT&T Business Summit Day 1
This week, we’re inspiring our business customers to think differently about digital transformation at the 2018 AT&T Business Summit.
Here’s a recap of what we’ve announced so far.
Over the past week, we’ve gotten ready for the Summit by announcing quite a few things:
- We’ve teamed with Airstream to bring 4G LTE connectivity to the iconic Airstream Silver Bullet. It’s an industry first and AT&T* is the exclusive wireless provider.
- You can turn your car into a whole new ride with HARMAN Spark and get emergency crash assistance, diagnostics, location-based services, 4g LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot and more. HARMAN Spark is exclusively offered by AT&T.
- Our goal is to transform the current public safety landscape. And to create the future. We’re uniquely positioned with the 3 core ingredients to make it happen:
- AT&T ESInet™
- Smart Cities
And today, we were happy to announce:
- An additional 60 countries will now have the opportunity to take advantage of AT&T Business Wi-Fi services as AT&T expands their international coverage.
- We have enhanced our AT&T Collaborate capabilities to provide a single number solution that will give consumers the same workflow conveniences of an office.
- We’re joining forces with Ericsson to offer comprehensive testing to help safeguard IoT devices from growing cybersecurity threats. We’re helping make it easier for businesses to get the baseline testing and validation they need to help make their devices more secure. We offer the service through the CTIA’s recently announced Cybersecurity Certification Program.
Keep your eyes peeled for more news tomorrow – and check back for another recap of news from the 2018 AT&T Business Summit!