AT&T’s Got Your 6
Promos, Discounts and More this May for Military and First Responders
AT&T has supported active military personnel, veterans, and their families for more than 80 years, when our telephone services provided much needed connectivity during World War II. Keeping current and veteran servicemembers connected – to families, battle buddies, and even job opportunities – is how we’ve “got your 6” then and now.
AT&T Mobility Offer
This May, in recognition of Military Appreciation Month, we’re giving active military personnel, veterans, first responders and their families a $200 one-time bill credit when buying an eligible Samsung Galaxy smartphone1. This is just a small way to say thank you for your service.
One phone not enough? If you’re on one of our eligible unlimited plans, you’ll get a free Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB when you add a line and buy one Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ or Note9 with both devices on AT&T Next2.
Active military, veterans, first responders and family members on an AT&T Unlimited &More or AT&T Unlimited &More Premium wireless plan can also receive discounts towards an eligible AT&T video service and AT&T Internet3. Discounts include:
- 25% off wireless service on the &More Premium or &More plan (that’s 1 line starting at $52.50 or $120 for a family of 4, only $30 per line after autopay and paperless bill discounts);
- $15 off per month for select video services, including DIRECTV and U-Verse TV; and
- $15 off per month for select AT&T Internet services.
More information about these promotions and discounts can be found in store or online at www.att.com/hero.
For those with limited mobility or just pressed for time, personal delivery and expert device setup is available in select markets at no extra cost thanks to AT&T Ready to Go.
AT&T Veterans Job Initiative
AT&T sees beyond just your service. Here are 6 ways we’ve “got your 6” veterans:
- In 2013, AT&T set a goal to hire 10,000 veterans and their families over the next five years. We did it in 3 years and then, in conjunction with White House Joining Forces, committed to hiring another 10,000 veterans for a total of 20,000 by 2020. To date, we have hired more than 17,500 toward that goal.
- We offer a Transition Assistance Program (TAP) that can help veterans figure out what career will be right for them after their service.
- Our Veteran Employee Resource Group has been in place for 35 years and is 10,000+ members strong. It provides mentoring programs and support for active military serving in combat zones.
- The AT&T Veteran Talent Network provides up-to-date information about jobs.
- Our Job Search Advisor sessions give veterans a chance to speak directly to our Military Talent Acquisition Managers and learn about AT&T first hand.
- We offer a support network for military spouses and our MilSpouse Virtual Job Advisor sessions provide transition assistance and career advice.
More information on each of these services can be found at AT&T Careers for Veterans.
AT&T Helps Carry the Load
This month, we will donate $100,000 to Carry the Load. In addition, we are organizing a large-scale employee volunteer effort to participate in the national relay or local city rallies across the country. Store locations around select relay routes will support relay walkers with water, energy bars and encouragement along the way. This year, 11,500 miles will be walked over 23 days, on three major routes throughout the country, by thousands – and AT&T employees will be there.
Over the last 5 years, AT&T has contributed or directed about $21 million to organizations and projects that support our military, veterans and their families. Our commitment to servicemembers and first responders isn’t just a competitive advantage. It’s a nearly century-old tradition.
We’ve “got your 6” this month and beyond.
1 To qualify for the promotion, the customer must have the Military/Veteran discount on his/her account, activate a new line of service on an AT&T Unlimited &More or Unlimited &More Premium plan and purchase a select Samsung Galaxy smartphone (S10e, S10, S10+ and Note9) on the AT&T Next installment plan. Credit starts w/in 3 bills. Taxes, fees, exclusions & restr’s apply. Visit www.att.com/hero for more information.
2Ltd time. Select device combos. Each req’s up to $950 on installment. Req’s new line. Max bill credit varies by manufacturer. Free after credits over 30 months. Credits start w/in 3 bills. If svc cancelled, device balance due. $30 Activation, add’l fees, taxes, speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See offer details
3AT&T Unlimited &More Plans: AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is /busy. Video may be ltd. to SD. Add’l speed, usage, limits & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for details.