Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Now Available on AT&T Nokia Lumia 925 and Nokia Lumia 520 Devices
Hot on the heels of Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 for the Nokia Lumia 635 and Nokia Lumia 1520, the software update is now available for AT&T customers with Nokia Lumia 925 and Nokia Lumia 520 smartphones.
The Windows Phone 8.1 update for the Nokia Lumia 925 and 520 brings you a personal smartphone experience that puts the people and things you really care about right at your fingertips. Great new features like Cortana, a personal virtual assistant built around you, is the only smartphone assistant who can set reminders by people, as well as by time or location. She can remind you to pick up your dry cleaning on the way home from work or remind you to ask your mother about her recent doctor’s checkup the next time one of you calls or texts each other.
Windows Phone 8.1also brings new capabilities in:
- Personalization – Live Tiles with multiple sizes, transparency, and color options let you pin apps, music and people to your Start Screen so you choose the information you want to be displayed in the way you want to see it.
- One Windows – With OneDrive, Skype, Office and Bing, the Windows experience is reinvented across all your screens—phones, tablets, PCs and Xbox—so you can shoot, share, work and play wherever you go.
- Xbox – With Xbox games, music and video in your pocket, you’ll have entertainment options on-the-go.
- Efficiency – Windows Phone is optimized to help you do more, with the new Word Flow keyboard, Action Center for managing notifications and quick actions, and a new suite of device and data management tools.
For more information on the Windows Phone 8.1 update, check out this Mobile Minute.
So, what are you waiting for? Here’s how to get started downloading the Windows Phone 8.1 software update for your AT&T Nokia Lumia 925 and 520:
- For a successful install, we recommend your phone’s battery is at least a 50 percent charged.
- To begin the download you can click the Settings Live Tile > then tap Phone Update. You will then be prompted to download the update and restart your phone.
Read the full blog post here.