March 2, 2023, 10:40 a.m. PST, updated March 15, 2023, 10:00 a.m. PST
To help support our customers in California* recently impacted by winter storms and severe weather, we are waiving the following charges for residential and business wireline orders placed from March 1, 2023 through March 14, 2024.
- One-time activation fee for establishing Remote Call Forwarding, Remote Access to Call Forwarding, Call Forwarding features and Messaging services.
- Monthly rate for one month for Remote Call Forwarding, Remote Access to Call Forwarding, Call Forwarding features and Messaging services.
- Service charge for installation of service at the temporary or new permanent location of the customer and again when the customer moves back to the original premises.
- Fee for one jack and associated wiring at the temporary location regardless of whether the customer has an Inside Wire plan.
- Fee for up to five free jacks and associated wiring for Inside Wire Plan customers upon their return to their permanent location.
- Fee for one jack and associated wiring for non-Plan customers upon their return to their permanent location.
For assistance, customers in affected areas can call 877-241-1787, option 2 (consumer) and 800-321-2000 (small business). For additional information on wireline residential and small business waivers, please click here.
Recent Disaster Recovery news
AT&T Response to Earthquake in Turkey and Syria
Here's how we are providing support and relief for those who are affected by the recent earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
AT&T Response to the Southeast Tornadoes and Storms
Customer relief for those affected by the recent tornadoes and severe storms in the southeastern United States.
AT&T Response to California Atmospheric River Storm
We are providing customer relief to those affected by the California atmospheric river storm. Learn more.