Ring in the New Year and Upgrade at AT&T to the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Series, Available for Pre-Order Now
New and Existing Customers Can Get The Galaxy S21 5G FREE Or Up To $800 Off Any Device In The Galaxy S21 5G Series With Trade-In
Get The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro For Half Off With Device Purchase When You Order Online
It’s a new year and you deserve a new phone that will help you keep track of your resolutions and accomplish your goals. With Samsung’s latest lineup, combined with the Fastest Nationwide 5G Network, customers can do all that and more.1 The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series is available for pre-order online at AT&T* today. Head to att.com/galaxys215g to pre-order yours now! This lineup, which includes the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G, will also be available for purchase starting January 29.
It may be a new year, but we’re continuing to show our appreciation by giving our best deals to everyone! Both new and existing customers can get the S21 model FREE, because we’re giving them up to $800 off any device in the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series, when they trade-in an eligible device and buy on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible unlimited plan.2
“If you’re looking for a fresh start – do it with us at AT&T. Our deals for both new and existing customers are changing the industry, we have the fastest nationwide 5G network and our plans come with features that no one else can match,” said David Christopher, executive vice president and general manager, AT&T Mobility. “Whether you’re switching or upgrading, you can experience all we have to offer on the latest Galaxy S21 5G series from Samsung.”
- Bold New Style: The Galaxy S21 series introduces an all-new, iconic Contour Cut Camera housing that seamlessly blends into the device’s metal frame for a sleek, yet striking, aesthetic. Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will be available in a range of colors, including a new signature color: Phantom Violet. Galaxy S21 Ultra comes in Phantom Black and Phantom Silver and is coated in a luxurious haze finish on the back for an all-around sophisticated and timeless look.
- Film Like a Pro: Let your creativity run wild when filming in crystal clear 8K video using the Galaxy S21 5G series. Even in fast or bumpy the conditions, your footage will be buttery-smooth with Super Steady video. Director’s View also lets you switch camera angles in real time, while Vlogger View allows you to record from the front and back simultaneously for real time reactions. And with the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, you can capture it all from the high resolution 108MP camera that is capable of up to 100x Space Zoom for those far away moments.
- Adaptive Display: The latest S series brings you Samsung’s best smartphone display yet. Each device has an intelligent, edge-to-edge Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O 120Hz adaptive display for smoother scrolling and viewing.3 And to reduce eye fatigue, the new Eye Comfort Shield automatically adjusts blue light based on the time of day, content you’re viewing, and your bedtime.
- Pair it with S Pen: The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is the first S series smartphone to include S Pen compatibility.4 Ditch the self-timer and use it to take photos remotely or to scribble down notes that can be transformed into crisp, clean text.
- Fast, Reliable, Secure 5G: Every model in the Galaxy S21 5G series is capable of accessing AT&T 5G, which is the Fastest Nationwide 5G Network. It can also tap into 5G+, bringing you a next-level and ultra-fast experience in parts of 38 cities across the U.S.5
No matter which Galaxy S21 5G device you have your eye on, be sure to protect it. AT&T offers a variety of cases and screen protectors made with antimicrobial technology to keep you and your phone safe. You can also pair your device with the latest in tech by taking advantage of our in-store deal that gets you up to 30% off Samsung accessories.6 But, that’s not all.
GALAXY BUDS PRO
You’ll also be able to listen clearly with the new Galaxy Buds Pro available for pre-order now and arriving in-store and online starting January 29. These sleek ear buds are designed to amplify every sound and cancel out background noise, all while keeping you connected to the world around you. They provide a better, more responsive conversation with the helpful virtual assistant, Bixby, and can automatically switch audio inputs based on the Samsung device you’re using. Plus, with an IPX7 water resistance rating, they’re the most water-resistant of the Galaxy Buds line. For a limited time, you can get them for 50% off with a device purchase when you order at att.com.7
SAFE, CONTACTLESS SHOPPING
We care about your safety when you shop - that’s why we offer fast, free and no-contact delivery options for our customers. Where available, AT&T Right To You, our personal delivery and expert setup service makes it easy for you to receive and set up your device when and where it’s convenient for you. You can also safely pick-up your device curbside at your local AT&T store or shop online, with free shipping and returns.8
FOR OUR FIRST RESPONDERS
The Samsung Galaxy S21 series is also FirstNet Ready™, which means first responders can use them to tap into the power of FirstNet® - America’s public safety communications network. They are approved to operate with services using the dedicated FirstNet LTE network core.9
For more information on AT&T and 5G, please visit att.com/5GforYou. For the latest news and to learn more about how we’re using this technology to make a difference, please visit att.com/5GNews.
1 Fastest Nationwide 5G network based on AT&T analysis of Ookla Speedtest Intelligence data median 5G download speeds for Q4 2020 comparing only networks offering ‘nationwide’ 5G coverage. 5G Coverage analysis based on carrier’s public statements. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
2 AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers. Credits start w/in 3 bills. Min. $95 trade-in value. If svc cancelled, credits stop & device balance due. $30 Activation, add’l fees, taxes & other charges, & restr’s apply
3 Compared to 60Hz screens
4 S Pen sold separately.
5 AT&T 5G req's compatible plan and device. 5G service may not be available in your area. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
6 Ends 2/18/21. In-store only. Not combinable with certain offers/discounts/credits. Return: w/in 14 days. Limit 10 of each accessory per customer. Restocking Fee: 10% of purch. price if over $100. Subject to change. Restrictions apply. See rep for details.
7 Ends 2/8/21. Samsung device req’s elig. svc (min. $60/mo. before discounts). Not combinable with select offers. Subject to change. Wireless & other terms & restr’s apply. See offer details.
8 Select areas only. Service provided by AT&T or an authorized provider.
9 FirstNet Network: Plans sold separately. FirstNet subscribers do not currently have access to 5G. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.