Order the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet From AT&T on Sept. 4
AT&T Expands Leading Samsung Selection with Second Generation Premium Tablet
DALLAS, Aug. 26, 2015 – Starting Friday, Sept. 4, customers can order the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 from AT&T1 stores or online. Equipped with premium features, the Galaxy Tab S2 is available in Black, for $0 down and $30 per month with an AT&T Tablet Installment plan,2 or $499.99 with a two-year agreement.3
The Galaxy Tab S2 has a vibrant Super AMOLED display, spanning 9.7 inches, making for a great addition to AT&T’s portfolio of Samsung products– the largest in the U.S. The premium tablet is lightweight and portable, weighing just 13 ounces. The Galaxy Tab S2 lessens the impact that lowlight and sunlight can have on photo-taking and image-viewing with its adaptive display technology, so photos, movies and documents appear clear and vibrant.
The Galaxy Tab S2 brings power, style and manageability. Key features include:
- Display: A brilliant 9.7 inch Super AMOLED screen makes content on the tablet come to life with deep contrast, rich colors and crisp details.
- Processor: The new and enhanced octa-core processor brings you power and speed, allowing you to switch between apps seamlessly.
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage4 lets you store your favorite music, photos, and movies on-the-go. Make room for even more of your favorite content and work documents with a microSD™ card.5 It expands your tablet’s storage up to an additional 128GB.
- Battery: 5870mAh battery provides you with up to 8.5 hours of internet usage time6 on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,7 so you can surf the web and check email through the day.
- Quick Connect: Connect between devices to view, share and work better. With Quick Connect, you can start a show on your Samsung Smart TV and, with the touch of a button, take it mobile on the Galaxy Tab S2.8 Share your photos and videos with everyone in the room from the tablet screen to the TV.
“AT&T offers the largest selection of Samsung products in the U.S. and the Galaxy Tab S2 is the perfect addition to our growing tablet offerings. It is easily portable, making it the ideal fit for consumers that are always on the move,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Device Marketing and Developer Services, AT&T Mobility. “You will be wowed by the beautiful high definition display. With AT&T’s most reliable 4G LTE network, this tablet is the ideal companion for watching and reading your favorite content.”
The Galaxy Tab S2 earned four of five stars, on AT&T’s Eco-Rating 2.0 system. The 2.0 system rates the social and environmental factors of AT&T branded handset devices and tablets. AT&T created the Eco-Rating 2.0 system to empower consumers to make better informed decisions when selecting a device. For more information about this device’s rating, AT&T’s Eco-Rating 2.0 System, and how you can join AT&T in making a difference, please visit http://att.com/ecospace.
- View the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Mobile Minute: http://youtu.be/Y7iDRXUUBx0
- For more information about the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, visit: www.att.com/samsunggalaxytabs2.
Samsung, Super AMOLED, and Galaxy Tab are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2Req’s well-qualified credit.& 20-month 0% APR installment agmt. Wireless service (voice & data) is required & is extra. Deposit may apply Tax due at sale. If wireless svc is cancelled, device balance due. Fees, other charges & restr’s apply.
3Monthly wireless service (voice & data) required. Early termination fee (up to $150) & other fees, charges & restrictions apply.
4Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
5Memory card sold separately.
6Testing under laboratory conditions. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other applications usage patterns.
7Reliability based on nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
8Req’s 2015 and later Samsung Smart TV. Tablet & TV must be connected to same Wi-Fi network.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. In the U.S., our wireless network offers the nation’s strongest LTE signal and the most reliable 4G LTE network. We offer the best global wireless coverage*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reliability and signal strength claims based on nationwide carriers’ LTE. Signal strength claim based ONLY on avg. LTE signal strength. LTE not available everywhere.
*Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.