Facts & Stats
- More than 222 petabytes of traffic cross the network every day (as a comparison, 1 petabyte is 4X the Library of Congress)
- Data traffic on AT&T’s mobile network has increased 360,000% since 2007.
- We have more than 21 million connected cars on the AT&T network as of 2Q18.
- Nearly $145 billion invested in our wireless and wireline networks from 2013-2017.During this time, we invested more in the U.S. than any other public company
- >5 patents acquired by AT&T every day, on average
- Since the RPA (Robotics Process Automation) program began in 2015, employees have built more than 1,260 software bots across the company – including HR, sales, finance and IT.
What is Design Thinking?
AT&T Fixed Wireless 5G Trials
Meet the Woman who Keeps AT&T’s Football-loving Customers Engaged
AT&T's First Official Deployment of Cell On Wings In Puerto Rico
Meet Project AirGig
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Revolution