Network Featured Stories
Earlier this summer, we began working on the first of 12 Mexico City Metro subway system lines. We’re building a fiber-fed network to provide 4G LTE and Wi-Fi service throughout the Metro.
About Our Network
- We work hard to deliver a great customer experience everywhere you live, work and play through fast, secure and mobile connectivity.
- Our networks are engineered for massive volumes, and we cover more than 99% of Americans.
- The LTE network covers 400 million people in North America
- AT&T owns and operates more than 34,000 Wi-Fi hotspots at popular locations such as restaurants, hotels and more.
- Data traffic on AT&T’s national mobile network increased more than 150,000% from January 2007 through December 2015.This growth is driving our work to build a network of the future so we can deliver new and unique services quicker than ever before.
- We’re using the latest network design techniques, moving from hardware to software, to make our network faster, simpler and more scalable.
View Our Coverage