ICYMI: AT&T Business Summit Day 2
The AT&T Business Summit is in full swing. We’re joining our customers for conversations about how they can deliver edge-to-edge intelligence across every corner of their business – accelerating innovation, streamlining execution, elevating trust and transforming leadership.
Today, we made even more announcements:
- We’re working with Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and Samsung Austin Semiconductor, LLC to create America’s first manufacturing-focused 5G “Innovation Zone” in Austin, Texas.
- We’ve created a suite of blockchain solutions designed to work with technology from IBM and Microsoft. Enterprise customers can use these solutions as they automate and digitalize their business processes using blockchain technologies.
- We’re teaming with Dedrone, a San Francisco-based drone detection technology on a drone detection solution that helps protect military bases, venues, cities, and businesses, from malicious drones.
- We were named a leader in IDC MarketScape on SD-WAN. We’re working to deploy SD-WAN in more than 28,000 locations around the worldmaking us the largest SD-WAN provider globally.
- Starting Oct. 1, customers of AT&T Internet for Business can sign up for AT&T Internet Backup for only $10 a month.
- Lowe’s uses HydroPoint smart irrigation controllers with AT&T connectivity to help reduce water use for store landscaping.
- We’re teaming up with Synchronoss to add a new Energy and Building Management offering to AT&T’s smart cities and professional services portfolio.
The second year of the AT&T Business Summit is well underway, and there’s no question that the companies we work with are doing exciting things. We’re building the future together with our customers.