Get the New Yellow iPhone 14 at AT&T
What about the features?
The 6.1-inch iPhone 14 and 6.7-inch5 iPhone 14 Plus feature a durable aerospace-grade aluminum design that is water-and dust-resistant,6 with a Ceramic Shield front cover that is tougher than any other smartphone glass, protecting iPhone from common spills and accidents. A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU brings powerful, pro-level performance to iPhone 14, enabling faster speeds for demanding workloads and even smoother graphics for video apps and high-performance gaming — all while delivering incredible battery life, with iPhone 14 Plus offering the longest battery life of any iPhone ever.1 iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus feature an impressive 12MP Main camera with a larger sensor for gorgeous photo and video capture, and an Ultra Wide camera to get unique perspectives, along with video features like Action mode and Cinematic mode. Both models come in six beautiful colors — midnight, blue, starlight, purple, (PRODUCT)RED7, and now, yellow, and include a gorgeous Super Retina XDR display with OLED technology, along with Dolby Vision.
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus offer critical safety capabilities that can provide emergency assistance when it matters most. Emergency SOS via satellite enables users to message with emergency services while outside of cellular and Wi-Fi coverage, and Crash Detection can detect a severe car crash and automatically dial emergency services when a user is unconscious or unable to reach their iPhone. When paired with Apple Watch, Crash Detection seamlessly leverages the unique strength of both devices to get users help efficiently.8
Providing You a Better Experience.
Research shows customers expect flexibility, simplicity, expertise, great value – and to feel appreciated. We listened and broke with the industry to do things differently:
- AT&T Active Armor: Step up your security. Download the free AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app to help block spam calls, secure your personal data and more. Learn more at att.com/activearmor.
- Unlimited Your Way: Pick the perfect plan for each family member. All our unlimited plans include AT&T 5G2 and AT&T ActiveArmorSM mobile security.9 Starting at $35/mo. (for 4 lines).10
- International Travel with AT&T: Stay connected while abroad. Use your phone like you do at home with unlimited high-speed data, talk, and text, in 210+ destinations for $10/day.11 We also include unlimited talk, text and high-speed data in 19 Latin American countries for customers on our Unlimited Premium plan at no extra cost.12
- AT&T Right To You: Get fast personal delivery and expert setup. All free. You can also enjoy free shipping with flexible returns, as well as same day13 pick-up, either in-store or curbside.
- 5G Connectivity: iPhone 14 is powered by fast, reliable, secure AT&T 5G. Enjoy fast 5G speeds while downloading the latest apps, sharing videos and gaming on the go.14
What about business customers?
AT&T Business customers can also take advantage of our best deals on every iPhone, including the new yellow color! Plus, customers can save up to $250 on every new line they activate on an installment plan with an eligible AT&T Business Unlimited Plan15. And starting March 10, 2023, AT&T business customers can pre-order iPhone 14 starting at $348.99 with a two-year service commitment16 and an additional $100 off if ordered on Premier.17 For more details, visit business.att.com.
What about FirstNet?
The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus come FirstNet Ready®, which means first responders can use these devices to access a one-of-a-kind 5G experience on FirstNet, and get the early benefits of this next-generation connectivity while continuing to use LTE, the current gold standard for reliable mobile broadband, for their mission-critical needs. First responders maintain voice communications with always-on priority and preemption on LTE, while the FirstNet network determines the best route for data traffic, whether that’s 5G or LTE spectrum.