AT&T at Mobile World Congress 2015
Learn about mobile innovation and technology from AT&T at the 2015 Mobile World Congress.
Additional Mobile World Congress Information
What is MWC?
Over the course of four days, March 2- 5, Mobile World Capital Barcelona will host the world’s greatest mobile event.
Attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring more than 1,900 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise industry innovation and achievements
- And, all MWC pass holders can attend 4YFN, an event focused on startups, corporations, and investors
AT&T at MWC
AT&T will have several representatives taking part in the Mobile World Congress sessions and key note speeches.
VP, Ecosystem Development & Platform Solutions, AT&T
Session: Integrating Interactions with the Connected Consumer
President, AT&T Digital Life, AT&T
Session: Everything is Connected: Enabling IoT
Senior EVP, AT&T Architecture, Technology, Operations, AT&T Inc.
Session: Network Evolution in Practice
Ralph de la Vega
President & CEO, AT&T Mobility & Business Solutions
Session: Keynote 2: Keys to the Connected
AT&T Annoucements ay Mobile World Congress
Mobile World Congress Multimedia
AT&T at Mobile World Congress 2015 - Ralph de la Vega
The Internet of Things for Business – Mobile World Congress 2015
AT&T at Mobile World Congress 2015 - Chris Penrose
Internet of Things at Mobile World Congress 2015
HTC One M9 Features and Specs – AT&T Mobile Minute
AT&T Modio Case for iPad Mini - AT&T Mobile Minute
Samsung Galaxy S6 Features and Specs – AT&T Mobile Minute
AT&T International Travel App
AT&T Threat Management and Analysis with IBM
Director, AT&T Corporate Communications