AT&T at Mobile World Congress 2014
Learn about mobile innovation and technology from AT&T at the 2014 Mobile World Congress.
LIVE BLOG: AT&T at Mobile World Congress
Looking for the latest out of Mobile World Congress? Follow AT&T’s MWC Live Blog for the most up to date information, news and videos.
Mobile World Congress Multimedia
Mobile World Congress 2014 - AT&T Drive Studio
AT&T's Network of the Future - Mobile World Congress 2014
AT&T Digital Life - Mobile World Congress 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features and Specs - AT&T Mobile Minute
AT&T International Travel App
AT&T Threat Management and Analysis with IBM
Additional Mobile World Congress Information
What is MWC?
Over the course of four days, 24-27 February 2014, Mobile World Capital Barcelona will host the world’s greatest mobile event.
Attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring 1,700 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and Networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- mPowered Industries, a new conference and exhibition program taking place in Fira Montjuïc for those in the Health, Advertising, Broadcast and Travel industries
- And the Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognize advancements and achievements in the industry
AT&T at MWC
AT&T will have several representatives taking part in the Mobile World Congress sessions and key note speeches.
John Donovan, AT&T’s Senior Executive Vice President Technology and Network Operations is responsible for AT&T’s technology and global network including the company’s best-in-class mobile broadband network. Donovan will speak during MWC’s Building the Future Network conference on February 24th at 4:00 p.m.
Michael Singer with AT&T’s AVP, Mobile, Cloud, and Access Management, AT&T Business Solutions will be speaking at Mobile World Congress on February, 24th at 2 p.m. He will be joining the Exploiting Enterprise Applications & BYOD to Enhance Productivity session.
Chris Hill is the Senior Vice President for AT&T Advanced Solutions for AT&T Buiness Solutions. He will be participating in Mobile World Congress’ Spotlight on Business Model for M2M Services sessin on February 26th at 4 p.m.
Rick Niedermeyer is AT&T’s AVP, Pricing & Strategy, Emerging Devices Organization. Rick will be participating in the Steering the Automotive Industry into the Future with M2M session at Mobile World Congress on February 27th.
Nasrin Dayani the Executive Director, AT&T ForHealth will be joining the Forging a Sustainable mHealth Strategy panel at Mobile World Congress on February 26th at 12:30 p.m.
Director, AT&T Corporate Communications