AT&T Launches Ultra-Fast Internet Speeds in Four Cities
AT&T Expands Ultra-Fast Gigabit Internet Speeds in Atlanta, Los Angeles, Kansas City and Oklahoma City.
AT&T1 expanded its ultra-fast Internet service today with speeds up to 1 gigabit per second2 to more homes, apartments and small businesses in parts of Atlanta, Los Angeles, Kansas City and Oklahoma City.
We’ll continue to expand our 100% fiber AT&T GigaPower network to additional locations. We’re planning to triple availability by the end of 2016. Internet speeds up to 1Gbps over our 100% fiber AT&T GigaPower network are blazing fast.
- Instantly access the latest online movies, music and games.
- Connect faster to the cloud, videoconferencing and more.
- Download 25 songs in 1 second, a TV show in 3 seconds or your favorite HD movie in less than 36 seconds. 3
AT&T has expanded today in the below markets:
- Atlanta: read more here
- Los Angeles: read more here
- Kansas City: read more here
- Oklahoma City: read more here
1 AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand name and not by AT&T Inc.
2 Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds. Actual customer speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds vary based on factors including site traffic, content provider server capacity, internal network management factors, device capabilities and use of other U-verse services. For more information, go to: www.att.com/speed101.
3 Speed/Time examples are estimates.