LG G Vista Brings AT&T Customers Larger, More Dynamic Smartphone Experiences
DALLAS AND ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. Aug. 8, 2014 – AT&T1 is expanding LG Electronics’ popular G Series on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network2 with the launch of the new LG G Vista smartphone. Combining an expansive, 5.7-inch HD IPS display and a powerful, long-lasting 3,200 mAh SiO+ battery, the LG G Vista allows you to view video, photos and texts with high-definition clarity, so you can accomplish virtually every task while on-the-go with less squinting and more smiling.
The LG G Vista in Indigo Black will be available online at www.att.com and in AT&T retail stores on Aug. 22 for:
- $14.80/month on AT&T Next18.3
- $17.75/month on AT&T Next12.3
- $49.99 with a two-year agreement.4
- No annual commitment for $354.99.5
For a limited-time anyone who purchases an LG G Vista from AT&T will be eligible to buy the new LG G Pad 7.0 LTE for only 99 cents.6
The LG G Vista features LG’s popular new “Floating Arc” design and LG’s ergonomic, textured rear key for a comfortable one-handed experience. Boasting a new, refined user interface with flat graphics derived from the shape and concept of LG’s logo, the LG G Vista is tailor-made for intuitive navigation and multi-tasking geared for an active lifestyle. And, for the photographer in everyone, the LG G Vista’s 8-megapixel camera with Laser Autofocus helps you take clearer, more precise shots. Selfie-lovers can even use a simple hand-motion gesture with LG G Vista’s front-facing camera to grab that memorable self-portrait.
Key Features Include:
- Large, 5.7-inch HD IPS Screen: With an expansive screen and a design that minimizes the phone’s overall size thanks to a “Floating Arc” design, you can experience greater portability and comfort at an affordable price.
- Mini View: With a simple gesture, Mini View will shrink and move to a smaller frame of your home screen giving you full control of the device with one hand, hassle-free.
- Dual Window: Making use of the LG G Vista’s large display, Dual Window splits its 5.7-inch HD display into two panels, giving you a comprehensive view of different apps for easy multitasking. In Dual Window, you can easily drag and drop content without moving back and forth, providing a more easy and efficient way of sharing and viewing information.
- Advanced Multitasking: Convenient access with the touch of a button to open apps via a single screen, multi-tile summary view.
- Smart Keyboard: Type quickly and efficiently on a keyboard that adapts to your style and can be resized, providing a personal messaging experience with easy-to-use features.
- 8-Megapixel Camera with Laser AutoFocus: Whether you’re on a road trip with friends or on a family vacation, snapping those once-in-a-lifetime photos with the LG G Vista’s 8-megapixel camera, featuring Laser AutoFocus, ensures quicker focus time and sharp images.
- KnockOn and KnockCode: With the LG KnockOn feature, you can simply tap on the display twice to wake it up or put it sleep without picking up the device or pressing the power key. Once activated, KnockCode expands on KnockOn, enabling you to customize a three to eight pattern combination anywhere within four quadrants of the display. This allows for more than 86,000 combinations for you to feel confident about restricting phone access. Wake to unlock the phone in one simple step.
Key LG G Vista Specifications:
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Processor
- 5.7-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720); 258 ppi
- 3,200 mAh removable SiO+ battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Laser AutoFocus and LED Flash
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera with Gesture Shutter
- 8 GB total memory (3.72GB usable) with microSD™ memory card support up to 32GB
- 1.5 GB RAM
- KnockCode and KnockOn
1 AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2 Reliability claim based on 3rd party data regarding nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
3 Requires 20-mth or 24-mth 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit and wireless service. Tax due at sale. If wireless service cancelled, device balance due. Service costs additional. Other charges and restrictions apply. AT&T Next Requirements: www.att.com/shop/wireless/next.html#fbid=mkEz9ThvDiO.
4 $49.99 pricing. Requires 2-year agreement with qualifying data plan. Activation/upgrade, early termination and other fees, and restrictions apply. Pricing Requirements: www.att.com/att/planner/index.html#fbid=yRbS77904im.
5Requires activation of new line of qualified wireless service.
6 Smartphone requires purchase via 2-yr wireless agreement or AT&T NextSM installment agreement and qual. service activation. Tablet requires purchase via 2-yr wireless agreement and qual. service activation. See bundle requirements. Pricing may vary in certain channels.
About LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc.
LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the U.S. sales subsidiary of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company, a global innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG’s consumer-centric products ― including the flagship premium G Series models ― incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.