Programs Boost the Customer Experience and Offer More Ways to Drive Growth
Customers want choice and AT&T Partner Solutions is offering more to the channel. Our award-winning programs empower solution providers, giving business customers more choices in how to transform with the power of our network. Through innovative technologies and a channel-first culture, we provide solution providers with several ways to go to market.
We are a leader in technology transformation and we’re committed to helping our solution providers and end customers embrace it. Between 2017-2021, AT&T has invested more than $135B in our wireless and wireline networks, including capital investments and acquisition of wireless spectrum. We are always innovating and raising the bar to bring new opportunities that will help solution providers reach more customers. Whether we are providing leading-edge solutions, investing in better tools or support functions, our primary goal is to enable our solution providers to win in the market.
Solution providers are essential to our success. We’re helping them win with targeted offers, sales tools, and marketing support. Solution providers have more opportunities than ever to grow revenue selling AT&T services. Below are a few highlights from our programs:
- More Rewards: We’re expanding our incentives across product sets, including AT&T Dedicated Internet AT&T Business Fiber, FirstNet, and our ACC portfolio. We’re also offering bonuses for new customer acquisition. Solution providers can also choose the compensation plan that works best for them from up front to residual compensation plans.
- Lead-generation campaigns: We’re introducing new lead-generation campaigns across the channel with marketing support and enhanced targeting to help bring more opportunity to our solution providers. Thousands of leads that coincide with our network investment and expansion of fiber services to acquisition of new mobility customers. Solution providers can align with potential customers in fiber, mobility, or other products.
- Access to more accounts: We’re opening more opportunities within our segments. Our solution providers now have access to thousands of accounts in global business that were previously restricted or required approval. Launching modules supported solely by solution providers to grow acquisition in mid-market accounts. This gives our solution provider community more opportunities for new customer acquisition.
- New ways to use Marketing Development Funds (MDF): We’ve expanded our MDF program beyond events and collateral. Solution providers can now use the funds for enhancing their web presence, API development and lead-generation campaigns. This gives solution providers more flexibility to develop the tools they need to be successful.
- New APIs & Portal Enhancements: We are continuing to give our solution providers the automated tools they need to transform their business. We recently added new portal tools and APIs to enhance the near-real time transmission of information. These improvements help drive shorter cycle times, greater order accuracy and faster processing. AT&T Switched Ethernet on Demand is a breakthrough, self-service networking solution that enables businesses to quickly augment their network and make feature changes in near real-time through an easy-to-use Network on Demand portal. We also added AT&T Managed Internet Backup as an add-on service to our AT&T Business Broadband service which enables solution providers to develop a more robust managed service offering.
- More Training Resources: We offer a range of training courses across our programs including a broad set of webinars, training courses and information sessions covering technical sales, operations, and business development initiatives. We’ve streamlined and simplified the courses so our solution providers can utilize the information faster and we keep adding courses and connecting our solution providers to innovative resources to help them drive success.
We’ll keep building on this momentum and driving new growth and innovation across AT&T Partner Solutions by enhancing our platforms and technology and refining our support resources.
In addition, we are focused on bringing in new businesses to our channel programs and building new connections to drive growth and efficiencies. Many customers are turning to their solution providers for guidance as their trusted advisors. And if you’re not working with the right companies, now is the time to get on board. AT&T is here to help our solution providers reach new heights.
You can expect us to keep challenging ourselves to create new and different ways to go to market. We’re committed to helping solution providers grow and we look forward to collaborating with them to deliver differentiated solutions for their customers.
Come see the latest we have to offer solution providers at the Channel Partners Expo, April 11-14.
Learn more at AT&T Partner Solutions.