AT&T at VivaTech 2019
This week in Paris, France, we’re showing our credentials as an innovator and leader in the future of 5G, cybersecurity, IoT, AI and edge computing. We’re showcasing the latest technology innovations at VivaTech, 16-18 May 2019. Demos available at AT&T’s booth (Stand D36, Hall 1) include:
- Retail projection mapping: using the example of perfume, the AT&T Foundry in Israel will showcase the future of immersive retail experiences using projection mapping and 3D printing. For example, different perfumes will link to created atmospheres that extend the product and enhance customer experience.
- MemoMis’ Memory Mirror®: an award-winning augmented reality and artificial intelligence platform to transform shoppers’ experiences online and in-store by allowing them to virtually “try on” products and receive personalized recommendations based on profile, style, and preference.
- Vorpal drone monitoring via network edge compute: Vorpal is an Israeli startup that offers a geolocation tracking solution called VigilAir, which can identify and track drones in near-real time to enhance monitoring and mitigate potential hazards caused by drones. However, the number of commercial and non-commercial drones occupying our airspace is expected to increase significantly in the coming years. In order to help Vorpal scale its solution to track hundreds of drones in near-real time, the AT&T Foundry has been working with Vorpal to test their solution over network edge compute (NEC).
- AlienVault Unified Security Management® (USM) demo: AlienVault USM delivers impressive cybersecurity threat detection, incident response, and compliance for cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments, and experts will be on-hand to demonstrate the key features of the platform.
- The future of entertainment: Batman fans will be able to get a closer look at the Batmobile™ and see a video on an iPad of a car demo unveiled at CES previewing the future of immersive entertainment in autonomous vehicles.