AT&T Honors The Military
5 Ways AT&T Honors The Military
What’s the news? May is Military Appreciation Month and AT&T* has a longstanding commitment in supporting active military personnel, their families and veterans. From providing exclusive discounts to hiring veterans, we’re proud to give back to those who protect our freedom. For all they’ve done for us, here’s how AT&T is giving back.
How much do we appreciate our military heroes? Let us count the ways:
- HIRING: We reached our goal to hire 20,000 veterans by 2020 –ahead of schedule – and we remain focused on identifying new opportunities for veterans, including increasing our promotion of external career opportunities on more than 50 career sites that reach military veterans.
- DONATIONS: In collaboration with NPower, we announced a program to train military veterans and their families for careers in cybersecurity. AT&T’s contribution to NPower totals $200,000 and will support military veterans and family members in underserved communities.
- MENTORSHIP: We launched the AT&T Veterans Media Fellowship, a program designed to connect veterans across the country with a 13-week program that hones their skills in the media industry, across everything from production to operations.
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT: To show our appreciation for veterans, active duty service members, and military families, AT&T provides a 25% discount on its unlimited wireless plans. With this discount, it’s a $600 savings per year when you have 4 lines on the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan and sign up for autopay and paperless billing.1 Plus, all of our unlimited plans come with 5G included at no extra cost.2 For everything our military does to protect us, AT&T is also doing its part to protect them against digital threats with ActiveArmorSM, which uses our 24/7 proactive security that helps stop threats before they get to you.3
- 5G AT MILITARY BASES: We have committed to bring 5G to several air force bases including Buckley, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Nellis, Offutt and Tyndall.
Learn more about AT&T’s military discounts and how we’re serving those who’ve served here.