AT&T Expands Enhanced Push-to-Talk with Sonim Rugged Mobile Devices
AT&T is now offering the Sonim XP1520 BOLT SL**, a rugged device designed to endure working in tougher environments within industries such as construction, transportation, manufacturing, and agriculture. The XP1520 BOLT SL can be dropped from six feet onto concrete, submerged in 6 feet of water for a period of 30 minutes and driven over with a pickup truck without missing a beat. This ultra-rugged device also comes with a comprehensive 3-year warranty that covers accidental damage and is equipped with a smaller camera.
In addition to the Sonim XP1520 BOLT SL, AT&T also offers:
Sonim XP5560 BOLT: A more traditional rugged device that is available in two different versions: one with a two megapixel built-in camera and another with no camera for use in high-security environments where cameras are prohibited. Both versions of the Sonim XP5560 BOLT come with a comprehensive 3-year warranty and are designed to survive even the most extreme set of circumstances on the job site. With extended battery life, workers have up to 10 hours of Talk/Push-to-Talk time to maximize usage during multiple shifts.
Sonim XP5560 BOLT IS: This new device includes all the features of the standard XP5560 BOLT, but is certified Intrinsically Safe to support users in environments with flammable gases or dust. This capability enables workers in the most demanding energy, agriculture and manufacturing industry environments to now take advantage of AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk.
“We help businesses that need a fast and simple way of communicating with their workers,” said Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions. “AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk can conveniently connect people from one job site to another with a single touch of a button.”
Key features of AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk include:
- Larger contact lists and talk groups than competitive push-to-talk solutions
- Ability to combine push-to-talk services and mobile applications, with help available from AT&T’s team of mobility consulting and integration experts
- Supervisory override that allows supervisors to communicate important time sensitive messages to their team
- Call setup in less than one second
To order AT&T’s all-new Sonim devices, business customers should contact their AT&T sales representative.
To learn more about AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk, please visit www.att.com/EPTT.
The great performance of AT&T’s network continues to be validated by independent third-party testing:
- RootMetrics® has awarded AT&T for strongest overall call, text, and data performance in multiple markets from January through June of this year.***
- Meanwhile, our 4G LTE service was recognized as having faster average download and upload speeds than any of our competitors in PCWorld/TechHive’s most recent 20-market speed tests – the second consecutive year that AT&T has ranked 1st overall. PCWorld/TechHive also ranked AT&T’s as the fastest combination of 3G and 4G services in the 20 cities it tested. ****
- And AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest. *****
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s largest 4G network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T |DIRECTV brands. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. 4G not available everywhere. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.