AT&T Consumer Marketing
AT&T will maintain a company-specific (Internal) Do Not Mail (DNM) list of existing and prospective residential customers who request not to receive any AT&T marketing materials via US Postal Mail.
- Consumers must contact the AT&T residential care center at 1-800-288-2020 and specify each individual member of the household and each associated address to be added to the DNM list.
- Generally AT&T processes DNM requests within 30 days. However, because our mailings are processed well in advance, you may continue to receive additional offers for some time after the request date.'
- Please note that AT&T may direct mail market to certain neighborhoods or zip codes. These offerings are delivered to all homes in a neighborhood or zip code. You may continue to receive this type of mailing even if you opt-out of receiving marketing related postal mailings from AT&T.
- DNM requests for an individual consumer at a residential address will remain in effect for THREE years from the date of request.
- AT&T does not accept DNM requests from third party providers.
- AT&T DNM requests will expire upon change of address.
AT&T will not share or disclose DNM information with any third party other than AT&T vendors responsible for direct mail marketing on AT&T's behalf.
Notifications and other non-solicitation mail pieces are exempt from this Consumer Marketing Residential DNM Policy.
AT&T reserves the right to discontinue this Consumer Marketing Residential DNM policy, and may cease accepting DNM requests or otherwise modify this Consumer Marketing Residential DNM policy.
We Want to Hear from You