About Our Network
- We work hard to deliver a great customer experience everywhere you live, work and play through fast, secure and mobile connectivity.
- Our networks are engineered for massive volumes, and we cover more than 99% of Americans.
- The LTE network covers 355 million people in North America
- AT&T owns and operates more than 34,000 Wi-Fi hotspots at popular locations such as restaurants, hotels and more.
- Data traffic on AT&T’s national mobile network increased more than 150,000% from January 2007 through December 2015.This growth is driving our work to build a network of the future so we can deliver new and unique services quicker than ever before.
- We’re using the latest network design techniques, moving from hardware to software, to make our network faster, simpler and more scalable.
- View Our Coverage
MEET THE NETWORK TEAM:
President – Technology Operations
SVP- Wireless Network Architecture and Design
SVP – Technology Planning and Engineering
SVP- Technology Management and Operations
SVP – Business Services and Infrastructure Management
SVP – Construction and Engineering
SVP – Operations Planning & Optimization
SVP – Global Foundation Services
SVP – Service Delivery and Assurance
SVP – Customer Care