Calling All Aspiring Filmmakers: Enter the AT&T Film Awards
If you’re an aspiring filmmaker, we have the competition for you.
Until Nov. 26, up-and-coming creators can submit their undiscovered short films to the AT&T Film Awards.
The AT&T Film Awards, formerly the Entertainment Project, encourages emerging talent from across the country to bring their passion projects to life. The contest is open to middle and high school students, college students and recent college grads. It’s also open to those who use mobile technology to create films.
Filmmakers can enter one of 4 categories:
- Best Short Film – College Student
- Best Spanish-Language Short Film – College Student
- Best Short Film – Youth 13-18
- Best Film – Mobile Tech (Short Films Shot on Smartphone, Tablet, Drones or GoPro)
Participants will compete for a share of more than $50,000 in prizes, including:
- $10,000 each to the winners of the College Students and Mobile Filmmakers categories
- Filmmaking workshops and camera equipment packages to finalists of the Youth category
- A summer studying at the USC School of Cinematic Arts in Los Angeles to the winner of the Student Spanish-Language Film category
Judges from AT&T will review the entries, and we’ll announce the winners here in December.
Watch winning films from the Entertainment Project at 2017 AT&T SHAPE, a tech and entertainment expo.
And learn more and enter the AT&T Film Awards at shape.att.com.