We believe the more you know about how we use data for business and marketing purposes, the more you can enjoy the benefits that our responsible use of information delivers to you.
AT&T — like nearly every company that provides a service — collects certain data that enables us to deliver it. For example, your address lets us deliver billing statements and special offers. Data from online activity helps us detect fraud and secure our network and devices.
AT&T’s Privacy Principles, which guide our responsible data practices, give you choices about how we share your information. CPRA adds to those choices. Specifically, the law allows California residents to:
- Request to view the information that we collect about you in a portable format.
- Tell us not to sell or share information that is linked to you.
- Request the correction or deletion of information that is linked to you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Control the use and sharing of sensitive personal information in certain circumstances.
- View our CCPA data request metrics for the prior calendar year.